SubSurface Mobile and OTG

Thomas Fänge thomas.fange at gmail.com
Thu May 24 00:09:58 PDT 2018

Hi again,

Found the log files 😉

Libdivecomputer.log says:

Subsurface: v4.7.8-213-g6a91611e90cc, built with libdivecomputer
v0.7.0-devel-Subsurface-NG (e97a47cca55973199715df0f818b4955e60d3a31)
INFO: Open: name=ftdi
ERROR: No such file or directory (2) [in
/data/android/subsurface/libdivecomputer/src/serial_posix.c:295
(dc_serial_open)]

So, as I guessed, dc_serial_open failed.

I also found an issue (#1240) on github with the same problem - accessing
ftdi ...

Cheers!