Ratio Computers loves your work!

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Fri May 25 10:29:21 PDT 2018

On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 10:17 AM Linus Torvalds <
torvalds at linux-foundation.org> wrote:

> > P.S. I've not seen any way to sponsor the Subsurface Project with
> > donations... haven't you thought about it?

> The subsurface page has a link to

This got sent half-way filled, because I wanted to check where the link
was, and couldn't find it, and then forgot about this before pressing
"send".

What I meant to fill in was just this:

     https://subsurface-divelog.org/misc/donations/

which talks about lack of donations and links to the Micronesian Shark
Foundation, but the link used there is broken.

     http://msfpalau.org/

gets you to the shark foundation, at least.

                Linus