OT: Vancouver Island meeting?

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Tue May 29 08:39:16 PDT 2018

Hello everyone.

I haven't been too active on the Subsurface-side for the last year (well
actually not at all*), but I thought I'd repeat the invite I sent last
summer (big thanks to RobertH and TomazC), this time in Vancouver
Island.

So if any Subsurface-developers (or users for that matter) happen to be
in the vicinity of Campbell River between 9.-14.7. then let's try to
meet up. I'll be diving there with Pacific Pro Dive.

Poltsi

* Well ok, I've put Subsurface stickers at some dive sites:
   Tuna Hästberg:
https://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/Tuna_Hästberg-201710-0010.jpg
   Plura: https://poltsi.fi/Sukeltaminen/Plura-2018-022.jpg