working towards 4.8.4 and 2.1.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 1 07:37:49 PDT 2018

It's that time again. We've made some progress, we added some features, I'm sure we added some bugs... :-)

Right now I want to collect the list of things we need to get done before cutting a release

- reported issue about mobile filtering / filter entry line not showing up on some iOS devices
- documentation of mobile filtering in the user manual
- en_ZA locale
- figure out what's wrong with the Windows builds an BT/BLE (apparently at least the Travis binaries don't use the correct BT DLL)

and the list of things that some of you may be working on and would like to get into these releases

- ?

I'll push a first update of translations in a moment...