TestFlight beta feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 1 11:44:04 PDT 2018

> On Nov 1, 2018, at 11:41 AM, Alexander Maier <maieralex at me.com> wrote:
>
> New version also has the problem with showing the text field on first search. iOS 12.0.1, iOS 12.1 on iPad  2017 and iPhone SE.

Darn.
Could you restart the app, try again (so enable the filter, type something, filter, disable the filter, enable it again - and then the second time you see the field, correct?)
And then go to the About page, tap the button to copy the log files and then create an email to this list (or just me) and paste the logs into that?

Thanks