TestFlight beta feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 1 13:11:05 PDT 2018

Hi Martin,

> On Nov 1, 2018, at 12:59 PM, Martin de Weger <martin at reef-it.nl> wrote:
>
> After the initial search, I no longer see the text field on the subsequent searches (iPhone X, iOS 12.1)

Oh no, so you have the exact opposite behavior from Alexander.

> ---------- subsurface.log ----------
> Empty filename passed to function
> "0.003: Successfully opened logfile /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/A9241357-88C2-4ED8-9473-489307F46D17/Documents/subsurface.log at do nov. 1 20:57:57 2018"
> "0.004: Starting Subsurface-mobile:2.1.5(4.8.3.320):iOS 12.1:arm64:nl-NL”

That’s the right version :-)

> Filter header is not visible and implicit height is 24

Initially the header is created invisible, as intended

> Filter header is  visible and implicit height is 46
> Filter header is not visible and implicit height is 46
> QObject::startTimer: Timers cannot be started from another thread
> Filter header is  visible and implicit height is 46

Here you toggle it (and for some reason I haven’t figured out, when turning it on it actually goes on/off/on

> Filter header is not visible and implicit height is 46

Turning it off

> Filter header is  visible and implicit height is 46
> Filter header is not visible and implicit height is 46
> QObject::startTimer: Timers cannot be started from another thread
> Filter header is  visible and implicit height is 46

Back on again.

So this all looks sane and I cannot tell why it isn’t shown some of the time.

(and I do need to get rid of those annoying startTimer messages…)