Dive planner CNS calculations

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Nov 7 22:37:07 PST 2018

On 2018/10/29 23:52, Robert Helling wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> On 29. Oct 2018, at 22:31, Robert Helling <helling at lmu.de
>> <mailto:helling at lmu.de>> wrote:
>>
>> I can confirm the problem and here is a simplified version that also
>> shows problem 1) (let’s deal with that first).
>
> it seems, this is a regression that was introduced sometime between
> 4.8.1 and 4.8.2. Bisecting….

Robert,

I am messing around with CNS and OTU calculations. I cannot find any
original formulae for doing this. I have reverse-engineered the IANTD
oxygen tables and derived formulas for CNS and OTU, but this is only a
last-ditch alternative. Do you have any better information?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf