latest Windows build

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Wed Nov 14 02:02:37 PST 2018

On 14-11-2018 09:30, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I know that a couple of you have access to BLE dive computers and Windows
> machines. I'd really appreciate if you could give this latest installer a
> try:
>
> http://subsurface-divelog.org/downloads/test/subsurface-4.8.3-339-g5963a15bbd84.exe

I did a quick test on a Windows 8.1 box. The good news is that I managed
to download (once) from my OSTC3 over BLE, but it was a painful
experience. Got numerous failing sessions, and after I re-paired the DC,
I was able to to the successful download, but only once. Interestingly,
download over BT was unstable as well. I know that the OSTC can get in
some sort of undefined state when trying BT and BLE right after each
other, so drawing firm conclusions from my attempt does not seem right.

--jan