working towards 4.8.4 and 2.1.5

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Nov 14 15:32:52 PST 2018

On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 07:37:49AM -0700, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> It's that time again. We've made some progress, we added some features, I'm sure we added some bugs... :-)
>
> Right now I want to collect the list of things we need to get done before cutting a release
>
> - reported issue about mobile filtering / filter entry line not showing up on some iOS devices
> - documentation of mobile filtering in the user manual
> - en_ZA locale
> - figure out what's wrong with the Windows builds an BT/BLE (apparently at least the Travis binaries don't use the correct BT DLL)
>
> and the list of things that some of you may be working on and would like to get into these releases
>
> - ?
>
> I'll push a first update of translations in a moment...

Wow, two weeks, but with all my traveling... I think I'm finally
comfortable with the progress I made. The one issue that I haven't been
able to crack is the filter input line on iOS. This still makes no sense
to me.

I'll be off doing work things for the next ~9 hours, but I was hoping to
do the release this evening. If you have something that needs to go in
before we do that, please let me know. I realize that with time zones
being what they are, most of you will be asleep during those 9 hours...
oops. But then again, we've been crawling towards this for two weeks, so
this isn't exactly a surprise, either.

Thanks