Subsurface 4.8.4 and Subsurface-mobile 2.1.5 have been released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Nov 15 04:37:43 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

Sources and tags are pushed, including tar balls.
The binaries are all up (I think).
The mobile app updates have been submitted, but haven't made it to the respective
app stores, yet.
Announcements are posted on our website and on Facebook (you know the drill:
please like and share - the more of you do that, the more people get to see the
post - FB is really strange in how even people who follow our page don't see the
post unless a certain number of people "interact" with the post...)

Unfortunately I didn't plan ahead (this whole release cycle was ill
thought through given all my travel), so  I didn't give the translators a
chance to pre-translate the announcement... but it's up on Transifex for
translation, now.

Thanks