PING: Subsurface-mobile user manual

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 17:33:54 PST 2018

hi,

On Fri, 30 Nov 2018 at 21:47, Willem Ferguson
<willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> I am working with the mobile user manual. A question:

thanks, Willem!

> When selecting the Map option from the main menu, a world map is
> presented. But, on my Android machine, no dive sites are shown. It is as
> if no dives are selected. But I do not think dives can be selected from
> the mobile dive list, only dive trips. So I am not sure what the map
> should show.  What is the intended behaviour?

dives should be shown without selection from "Map" as long as they
have GPS data.
just tried it on the latest mobile build (for desktop) - see attachment.

some things to check:
1) check if the map is zoomed in enough.
2) check if the dives have GPS data.

lubomir