Displaying multiple dive computer profiles with the mobile app?

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 06:14:35 PDT 2018

Now that Subsurface includes Garmin Descent Mk1 support, I finally have a
few dives logged which include profile info from multiple computers. Using
Subsurface desktop I can easily display the dive profile from each device,
but this doesn't seem to be possible with the mobile app. Is that a current
limitation, or am I missing something?

I have version 2.1.4 (4.8.3.0) for Android (current release, I believe), on
a Google Pixel XL running Android 9.

Thanx!

--
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams