Filtering on mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Oct 24 13:37:08 PDT 2018

> On Oct 24, 2018, at 2:22 PM, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:
>
> On 2018/10/24 16:50, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>> Since I hand implemented the filter, I think that yes, that's the string we filter for.
>> Can you show an example?
>>
>> /D
>
> See attached screendump. If required you are more than welcome to use the cloud dive log at fergusonwillem at gmail.com for testing purposes.

The question is, of course, if the dives that don't have Sodwana in their trip location, mention
Sodwana anywhere else, e.g. as tag or in the Notes (if you have that enabled in the settings),
etc.

After all, this is a full text filter (and you can pick in the settings if it is case sensitive and if the
notes are included in the search). Does this explain the behavior?