Failing to store data on mobile

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 29 07:34:05 PDT 2018

> On Oct 28, 2018, at 9:40 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have tried to implement copy-paste functionality for the Subsurface-mobile. The current branch (mobile-copy) seems to be working but when re-opening Subsurface, nothing has been saved. So what is the trick to actually save data when using QML? So far, I have tried to mark the divelist changed and manually save to cloud, and what not, but am I manipulating wrong data or what, as nothing seems to actually save what I have changed?

Call QMLManager::changesNeedSaving()
The problem is that right now on Android we only save the changes locally and the logic that we had in place to save them to the cloud when the app switches to the background may no longer be working.
But at least this function should get them saved to the local git repo