Dive planner

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Mon Oct 29 14:31:47 PDT 2018

Willem,

[I added the mailing list as somebody else might have an idea what is going on]

> On 29. Oct 2018, at 15:01, Willem Ferguson <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>
> Would you be prepared, at all, to have a look at this mock-up dive plan? Two issues.
>
> 1) More important, there is a ceiling crossing at 33 minutes, yielding a warning and a red depth profile. I often get this problem while using the planner.
>
> 2) The first trimix switch (11/60 -> 31/30) does not yield a gas change icon with an exclamation mark.
>
> The isobaric error occurs just after the ceiling crossing. These problems related?
>
> As usual, finger trouble on my side?

I can confirm the problem and here is a simplified version that also shows problem 1) (let’s deal with that first). Don’t worry if the gases are sensible, I just tried no eliminate noise.

My suspicion is that somehow it get’s confused by the gases and the manual gas changes. Let me investigate this…

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de <http://www.atdotde.de/>