TestFlight beta feedback for Subsurface-mobile.

Martin de Weger martin at reef-it.nl
Wed Oct 31 13:36:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

The option to filter my dives isn’t visible on my iPhone X. Pulling the dive list down shows the field to enter the search term, but only refreshes the dive list. Tapping on the “striped arrow” pulls up a keyboard but not the text field. I can type the search term and click “return” and it will show the dives (which is a great feature), but I cannot see what I’m typing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone