planning for 4.8.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 7 14:50:27 PDT 2018

So far we had some discussion regarding documentation (which is excellent - the dive media certainly needs documentation update, and between Berthold and Willem I am optimistic that we’ll get this taken care of. No pressure, but having a rough estimate how long this might take would be helpful for me.

Jan I, Jan M, Berthold and I have been working on the prefs/setting situation which I think is getting to a stable point “any minute now".

I know that Linus is looking into the Garmin Descent Mk1 as BLE devices - it would be good to know if this is something that feels “close” or “not sure if this will ever work”…
Jef and/or I need to figure out what to do about the Shearwater Teric. Mostly this is an issue of finding time, I guess :-)

Is there anything else that people have “about ready”?

/D