planning for 4.8.2

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Sep 8 00:39:08 PDT 2018

Hi Willem,

On Friday, 7 September 2018 08:49:44 CEST Willem Ferguson wrote:
> From phone (at dive site). Just give me either a mind map, a list of
> features or a telegram-style shorthand version or a combination of these. I
> will write full text while testing out the features on my computer,
> inserting images where necessary. Kind regards, willem

seems like mails to you are bouncing:

willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
aspmx.l.google.com
Remote Server returned '<aspmx.l.google.com #5.0.0 smtp; 550-5.2.1 The email
account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more at 550 5.2.1 https://
support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser b6-v6si10115859wrm.186 - gsmtp>'

Does that only concern mails from my provider?

Berthold