Default GF for imported dives

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Mon Sep 10 04:10:00 PDT 2018

Hi,

> On 10. Sep 2018, at 12:39, tormento <turment at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a way to change default GF for the generic imported dive? And to change for that specific dive?
>
> Mine is now showing 50/85 and I dunno where to change it.
>
> For the default one, it could be nice that it should get from last planned dive (even not saved) not to add other configuration panels.

the gradient factors for showing the dive profile (including ceiling etc) outside of the planner is controlled in the preferences. There is no per dive setting as this is something that should reflect your personal preference for conservatism rather than a per dive decision.

Best
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
                      Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
                      http://www.atdotde.de

Enhance your privacy, use cryptography! My PGP keys have fingerprints
A9D1 A01D 13A5 31FA 6515  BB44 0820 367C 36BC 0C1D    and
DCED 37B6 251C 7861 270D  5613 95C7 9D32 9A8D 9B8F