subsurface builds, but dumps core at startup :(

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Sep 11 14:08:11 PDT 2018

Hi Lubomir,

On Tuesday, 11 September 2018 22:47:18 CEST Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> as a side note, i just verified that both the map widget and
> Subsurface as a whole work on Ubuntu 17.10 from the 4.8.1 AppImage.

This is not really surprising, since my problems started exactly the day when
I upgraded from 17.10 to 18.04. If I can help to debug/isolate this problem,
let me know. At the moment I wouldn't even know where to start. Sounds like a
Debian (and by inheritance a Ubuntu / x-buntu) package problem, doesn't it?

Berthold