Subsurface-mobile UI/data entry issue

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 17 10:39:56 PDT 2018

This is from a user - I also created a GitHub issue for it.
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/1694 <https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/1694>

Mark downloaded on his iPad from a Teric, then tried to edit the dive data:

>  However, there seems to be some residual information stuck in the build. I put “none” in my log for divemaster, but it came out “Parrots Landing Watersport Part” and I also wrote “none” in the bathing suit space, but it came out “bathing”.
>
> You are welcome to review the log. I think you may still have the login information from a previous email.
>
> I’ve also attached a screenshot if that makes it easier.

I made the screenshot a bit more private :)