4.8.2 released

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 17 16:36:17 PDT 2018

Let's see what I forgot to do this time...

Subsurface 4.8.2 has been released
(and I'll look into creating Subsurface-mobile 2.1.2 tomorrow, assuming
I'll find the time).

Sources and tags are pushed, as are tar balls for the sources.
Binaries are pushed (the Fedora builds failed with the new appdata causing
problems - I need to look into that) and even minimally tested (which was
a good thing, I caught a build error of the Mac version).

Announcement has been posted on our website, with four translations
already in place (thank you to the amazing translators for German,
Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch!!!). If others are still planning to add
translations on Transifex, please send me a quick reminder to pull those
and update the web site...

Website has been updated to refer to 4.8.2 everywhere (I hope).

Facebook announcement is written as well (as always "likes" and "shares"
help us reach more users).

What's left to do is to thank everyone for the hard work on this release
and to say some encouraging words that will magically make us all have
more fun doing this and get more people to contribute.

I'll leave that last part as an excercise to the reader.