Subsurface mobile 2.1.3(4.8.2.5) Pelagic data cable issues

Bill Perry bperrybap at opensource.billsworld.billandterrie.com
Wed Sep 19 20:54:40 PDT 2018

On 09/19/2018 09:13 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
> How do you feel with signing your app with a different certificate. Did you change the name?

I have no feelings about it.
Are you wanting to have multiple subversion apps installed at the same time?

All I did to build the mobile app from sources was checkout the v4.9.1 tag and run the scripts as noted the INSTALL file in the subsurface tree.
Actually, after I modified any libdivecomputer files I manually ran make down in libdivecomputer-build-arm
and subsurface-mobile-build-arm as the subsurface/packaging/android/build.sh script didn't work for me beyond the first run as it didn't rebuild the libdivecomputer library
when source files changed and it rebuilt lots of things it didn't need to re-build.

The name of the app created is subsurface-mobile-build-arm-debug.apk
Currently, I'm just using the samsung file manager to install it from a thumb drive rather than transferring it over using adb
as I wasn't intending to do very many builds & installs.

--- bill