OT: Aqua Lung I100 Cable

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Sun Sep 23 13:42:17 PDT 2018

On Sun, Sep 23, 2018, 13:23 Simon Eigeldinger <simon.eigeldinger at vol.at>
wrote:

> I just got me an Aqua Lung I100.
> Thought it was coming with a cable, but no.
> do i need the special interface cable or can i use some standard off the
> shelf cable?

Sadly, I think it needs the special aqualung USB cable that retails for
something ridiculous like $85 USD.

Even more sadly, I don't think libdivecomputer actually supports the i100
at all. I assume that it is very similar to the i200 and i300 that *are*
supported, but it might take some debugging and some help from Jef Driesen
to get a download going correctly even with the cable..

           Linus