Mares Smart Dive Computer + Bluelink pro

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Sep 24 09:20:36 PDT 2018

Hi Fabio,

And thanks for joining the developer mailing list.

I have made a new beta version of Subsurface-mobile for Android available which
includes the patch that Linus mentioned.
Have you had a chance to try this?
It would be good to see the logs from that new version when you attempt to download
via the BlueLink Pro.

Thanks

/D