Mares Smart Dive Computer + Bluelink pro

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Sep 25 15:50:11 PDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 3:19 PM Linus Torvalds

> Somebody who knows Qt better should check me, but if this is about
> that "you can't connect multiple services to one BLEopbject slot",
> then the attached trivial patch might just fix this all.

This patch - and a re-done older patch of mine to add per-packet
debugging - just sent as a pull request to Dirk.

If it doesn't fix the problem, at least the debugging patch might give
me more ideas about *why* we seem to just give up on receiving the
data, even though the data is clearly there.

We will see. Right now I have tracking information from UPS that says
that I should get my Bluelink dongle tomorrow. Hopefully I won't even
need it, but if nothing else, I'll be able to debug it more directly
then.

Fingers crossed, I'd actually be really happy if I never needed that
donly, and it just worked.

              Linus