Mares Smart Dive Computer + Bluelink pro

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Sep 25 23:42:32 PDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 11:07 PM Linus Torvalds

> So I need to make that BLEObject::read() function just handle the
> "user just wants a partial packet" case. Nobody has cared until now.
>
> And I guess I also need to make it loop over the packet until it gets
> the asked-for data.

Like this attached patch.

Dirk, I've verified that this builds, and still works with the EON
Core, but I can't actually test the case that the Mares hits. The code
_looks_ simple, but I'd rather not commit it upstream without testing.

Are your scripts able to make a test-build with this patch in, without
actually committing it to the master branch?

The patch *looks* obvious, but..

                   Linus