Mares Smart Dive Computer + Bluelink pro

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Wed Sep 26 15:21:55 PDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 3:13 PM Linus Torvalds

> The Mares app sends a "93 36" handshake command first, that's the only
> other difference I see. I'll try that.

Nope. I get AAEA back from that command (like I should), but it
doesn't change any behavior.

The actual "read serial number" command still fails with no data,
whether I do it as 4 bytes at offset 12, or 16 bytes at offset 0 (like
the Mares app).

After switching to the 16 at 0 version, that is *exactly* the same
command sequence that the Mares App does first too.  But when the
Mares app does it, it gets the 16 bytes of data.

Weird.

               Linus