[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Steve stevewilliams at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 26 21:31:35 PDT 2018

On 27 September 2018 at 07:16, Steve <stevewilliams at internode.on.net> wrote:

> May have spoken too soon.
> Got an error dialog with "Dive data import error" message
>
> Last bit of the cmd window log below:

thanks a lot for testing!!

did you try more than once e.g. restarting and trying again?
it worked nicely for me 2 of 2 times for this OSTC+ unit.

> QTime("13:36:36.353") packet READ "ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff"
> read 20
> QTime("13:36:36.354") packet WAIT
> QTime("13:36:48.367") packet SEND "ff"
> read 20
> QTime("13:36:48.375") packet WAIT
> QTime("13:36:48.508") packet RECV "4cff"
> QTime("13:36:48.508") packet READ "4cff"
> Deleting BLE object
> Finishing download thread: "Dive data import error"
> Set the current dive site: 72475123
> Set the current dive site: 72475123

this is entering the land of protocols and such in libdivecomputer that i don't understand.
so i'm going to have to defer to others.

i guess the biggest point here is that the BTLE Win32 stack works.

lubomir
--

No I haven't tested more than this once yet.
I have put the battery on charge and I will test again with a full battery as it was downloading for a long time so it could be low battery but will confirm later.

Steve