[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:10:48 PDT 2018

On 28 September 2018 at 17:53, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 28 September 2018 at 17:44, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sep 28, 2018, at 6:36 AM, Anton Lundin <glance at acc.umu.se> wrote:
>>>
>>> So, some how we ended up being out of order.
>>>
>>> I would need to look at the libdivecomputer log file to. It might tell
>>> us what actually happened.
>>
>> Yes, that would be good to follow up on

>>> YEY.
>>
>> Yes indeed. Now how do I add Lubomir's patches to my built-from-source-anyway Qt libraries for MXE?
>> So we can get more people to test "official" binaries?
>>

> i will post some instructions later today.
> the changes to make win32-ble to work are part of an official branch.

setup know to work:
> built with Qt Version 5.9.5, runtime from Qt Version 5.10.1

once the Qt tree is in place this branch has to be fetched:
http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtconnectivity.git/log/?h=wip/win

cd qtconnectivity
git fetch origin wip/win:wip/win
git checkout wip/win

at this point building Qt should use that branch.

please mind that i every time i try to rebuild Qt something breaks for
me, so i'm probably not the best person on giving advise how to build
Qt.

here is my windows CMD script for rebuilding + installing only qtconnectivity:
------------
@echo off
cls
echo ************
echo CLEANUP...
del /q C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\src\qtbase\lib\*Qt5Bluetooth*
echo BUILDING...
make -j4 module-qtconnectivity > NUL
:: make -j4 module-qtdeclarative > NUL
echo.
echo ************
echo COPYING...
copy /y C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\src\qtbase\lib\Qt5Bluetooth*
C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\mingw53_32\bin\
copy /y C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\src\qtbase\lib\Qt5Bluetooth*
C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\mingw53_32\lib\
copy /y C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\src\qtbase\lib\libQt5Bluetooth*
C:\bin\qt\5.9.2\mingw53_32\lib\

Qt5Bluetooth*.dll will be required for Subsurface deployments.

hope that helps.
lubomir