rush job before I travel - can we pull off 4.8.3 / 2.1.4 this weekend?

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 28 13:11:40 PDT 2018

On 9/28/18 6:44 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>> On Sep 28, 2018, at 8:36 AM, Jan Mulder <jlmulder at xs4all.nl> wrote:
>>
>> On 9/28/18 5:24 PM, Dirk Hohndel wrote:
>>> A rather embarrassing bug in my Shearwater Teric code, Linus' awesome work on Mares BlueLink Pro support,
>>> The improvements to the mobile UI. The dive computer shortcut buttons.
>>> Yes, it's a bit of a rush job. But I'm wondering if we could do this.
>>> Thoughts?
>>
>> With respect to the mobile UI: ACK for a 2.1.4
>>
>> Just push the strings to Transifex to get things translated.
>
> Done

Ok, NL translation is also done.

BUT: my optimistic view on the mobile UI was wrong. Just found a
(massive) bug in the new Kirigami. Just verified this by reverting
commit 17ec95e70c3ae58 (to get back to the previous SHA).

So needed: revert both 17ec95e70c3ae58 and 40766db459b21.

Bug is related to the page stack and swiping through dives and returning
to the list by the breadcrumb (instead of the menu). Sometimes this
results in a page that shows both the divelist and the divedetail page
on top of each other. Easy to get to a sane state again from that (just
select the dive list from the menu), so not a real showstopper, but it
look ugly.

--jan