Help requested: Network manager

Robert Helling helling at lmu.de
Fri Sep 28 13:41:55 PDT 2018

Hi,

this is still a leftover from my summer holidays. Could you please have a look at my branch https://github.com/atdotde/subsurface/tree/reportbug <https://github.com/atdotde/subsurface/tree/reportbug>

This is supposed to add a page to the mobile version (so far I am testing mobile on desktop) where users can report a bug of the app which then (via a web service) gets emailed to some address (eventually possibly this list).

Except that nothing happens. The network request is never done (as far as I can tell from looking at the web server log). Anybody have any ideas what I am doing wrong? Relevant code would be here: https://github.com/atdotde/subsurface/blob/reportbug/mobile-widgets/qmlmanager.cpp#L383 <https://github.com/atdotde/subsurface/blob/reportbug/mobile-widgets/qmlmanager.cpp#L383> (there are other problems like terrible layout but let’s cover those once the functionality is there).

Thanks
Robert

                      Scientific Coordinator
print "Just another   Phone: +49 89 2180-4523  Theresienstr. 39, rm. B339
    stupid .sig\n";   http://www.atdotde.de