[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Sep 28 19:12:19 PDT 2018

> On Sep 28, 2018, at 6:59 PM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The exact text is (below the Clear button)
>>>
>>> Device discovery error: The Bluetooth adaptor is powered off, power it on before
>>> doing discovery
>>
>> And of course the adapter is in fact on and in the Windows settings I see both of
>> the BLE dive computers that I have sitting next to me right now...
>>

> i can reproduce this error if i go into the control plane and turn
> bluetooth off manually.

I just realized that this is our error that we print out if we get to

void BtDeviceSelectionDialog::deviceDiscoveryError(QBluetoothDeviceDiscoveryAgent::Error error)
{
        QString errorDescription;

        switch (error) {
        case QBluetoothDeviceDiscoveryAgent::PoweredOffError:
                errorDescription = tr("The Bluetooth adaptor is powered off, power it on before doing discovery.");
                break;

So this sounds to me like I'm getting an error I shouldn't be getting. The question is of
course if this is a result of running the MXE Qt 5.10.1 binaries with the one library built
from your sources...