[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Sep 29 20:19:23 PDT 2018

Using the dreadful Windows Mail client… but hey, I get to copy and paste :-)

press <enter> to start discovery...

discovery started...
entering main loop...
qt.bluetooth.windows: Emit:  "DB:3B:75:83:D8:6E"
discovery finished
enumerate devices
-------------------------------
device # 0
 addr: "DB:3B:75:83:D8:6E"
 name: "Teric"
 coreConfiguration: QFlags(0x1)
-------------------------------
done enumerating devices

enter a device # to connect to:
0
connecting to device # 0 ; address: "DB:3B:75:83:D8:6E" ...
Unimplemented code.
controller state changed: QLowEnergyController::ControllerState(ConnectingState)
controller state changed: QLowEnergyController::ControllerState(ConnectedState)

I’d call this fully successful :-)

Nice work, Lubomir.

/D