[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Sep 30 10:14:34 PDT 2018

> On Sep 30, 2018, at 9:45 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> you can also try the small testing app i've sent with the Shearwater DCs.
> it doesn't use random addresses, just a plain ->connect().

That still shows that the state changed to ConnectedState... but it doesn't
actually talk to the dive computer. And where things are hanging (again)
is that stage of talking to the dive computer.

Most frustratingly, I went back and installed the test binary that I KNOW
worked, and now it doesn't want to download from the Teric, either.

I think I need to take a break because right now I'm turning in circles.