[TEST REQUEST] Windows Bluetooth LE build

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 10:23:46 PDT 2018

On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 at 20:14, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> > On Sep 30, 2018, at 9:45 AM, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > you can also try the small testing app i've sent with the Shearwater DCs.
> > it doesn't use random addresses, just a plain ->connect().
>
> That still shows that the state changed to ConnectedState... but it doesn't
> actually talk to the dive computer. And where things are hanging (again)
> is that stage of talking to the dive computer.

i can add service discovery to the small testing app, possibly
enabling notifications on a certain characteristic too by user choice.
even writing something...

will update it.

> Most frustratingly, I went back and installed the test binary that I KNOW
> worked, and now it doesn't want to download from the Teric, either.

i think you've mentioned that only the Shearwater DCs worked.
based on the conversation history, i don't think the Teric worked yet.

> I think I need to take a break because right now I'm turning in circles.

ok.

lubomir