4.8.6 plans

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Apr 3 07:57:19 PDT 2019

Since it seems we'll need a little more time to get to 4.9 with all the amazing undo
changes, I'm planning to cherry pick a few more commits into our v4.8-branch and
release 4.8.6 ASAP. Obviously that will include the time edit fix. If there are others
you want to make sure I don't miss, please respond to this email.

I would prefer to focus on clear bug fixes and leave all the new features for 4.9.

As always, let me know if you think I'm doing this wrong :-)