Exporting dive sites as XML

Hartley Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 14:53:35 PDT 2019

This is exactly how I would like things to go -- I'd gladly share my dive
sites in my usual dive locations, but I'd really like to get a copy of
someone else's dive sites for a trip to a location I've never been.  That
would be really powerful.

> …….
>

> These collection could also be used to figure out where it is actually
> worth going to. Another aspect is of course language: We might want to
> remember the langue of a dive site description so that I can decide to only
> import those that are in a language that I can understand.

I'd import the dive sites in my personal log, even if they aren't in my
native language. If it is a dive site that I actual use, I'd probably
translate or re-write the description to fit my needs.

….Hartley