Exporting dive sites as XML

H Horwitz hhrwtz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 18:57:58 PDT 2019

Doug,  I think you’ve described things in a way that I personally would like. Preserve my existing dive sites with my naming and description but allow me to import other dive sites.  Your description sounds logical.  I ran this by a non diver who logs other info (whiter water rivers) and he also thought of a similar approach when he was collating info from others.

...Hartley