4.8.6 plans

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 11 20:52:04 PDT 2019

> On Apr 10, 2019, at 10:10 PM, Federico Masias <fede at masias.net> wrote:
>
> I've not kept up with the mailing list lately to see all the changes, but a cursory check of the dmg seems to work. Printing, editing, and saving. Any specifics to test? I don't have a BT dive computer, so I can't test that but I'll be home the rest of the day so feel free to throw stuff over to test.

The cursory check really was all I was looking for. As the release notes show, we only pulled a small number of fixes - the main goal of me asking for testers was to make sure I didn't break anything too badly.
On the Mac breakage is usually that something causes a reference to a library outside of the DMG.
And Windows testing for me is always just in a VM when I travel, so there I'm much more nervous...

Thanks for testing, as I just mentioned, the release is under way.