4.8.6 tagged, binaries are building

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Apr 11 23:06:47 PDT 2019

> On Apr 12, 2019, at 5:49 AM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> They should start showing up on the website, soon. The macOS DMG is already there (that's the only one I still build locally).

All the binaries are built, including the upcoming Ubuntu disco.
As always, testing is appreciated - I'm always sad when our users find obvious bugs... but I also realize that the constant calls for testing are tiring and feel repetitive... so please realize that this is one of the key ways that you can contribute to Subsurface.

The rest below is still true :-)