macOS UI concerns

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Fri Apr 12 01:15:57 PDT 2019

I didn't quite manage to make the two screen shots the same size, but I think you can still see what I'm trying to talk about.
macOS (the first picture) has a LOT of unused (and frankly, ugly) white space between the widgets.
Linux (KDE in case it matters) seems to be doing much better (in the second picture).

I don't know how much we want to tweak the OS/UI specific settings... but if someone has an easy solution to make this at least somewhat better on macOS, I'd appreciate it.