Exporting dive sites as XML

Doug Junkins douglas.junkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 12:49:29 PDT 2019

My hope is that an XML file import and export of dive sites will meet 99% of these use cases without being tied to building a back-end service. People can share XML files of exported dive sites with friends and, if a more public dive site catalog/directory is developed, the output of that could be an XML file that is downloaded with the selected dive sites that a user wants to import.

It may not be as sexy as a new social network, but it should meet most users needs.

-Doug