dive sites, edit undo, and the major steps towards 4.9

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Apr 14 02:56:49 PDT 2019

Hi Willem,

On Sonntag, 14. April 2019 10:50:50 CEST Willem Ferguson wrote:

> d) Merge dive sites
>
> As was apparent in the discussions on this topic I also have many
> duplicate dive sites and they definitely need reorganisation.

If the dive sites have coordinates, you can do this in current master:
- Edit the dive site.
- At the bottom there is a list of "close" sites.
- You can change the value of "close" to something appropriate (e.g. 1000 m).
- Select the sites you want to merge in the list.
- Right mouse click -> merge sites.

We could extend the list of "close" sites to feature a text filter, if that's
preferred.

I'll try to remember to add the "close site" thing to the CHANGELOG.

Berthold