Information tab in desktop version

Doug Junkins douglas.junkins at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 12:04:20 PDT 2019

It is not clear to me why atmospheric pressure and dive mode were chosen as special fields that get added to the location label on the Notes tab as opposed to other fields like water and air temperature. Are those really the most important fields for the majority of Subsurface users to be treated uniquely? I am not sure the Location label should be overloaded to display these other fields, to be honest.

-Doug