CNS calculation headaches

Riccardo Brama r.brama at gmail.com
Sat Aug 10 08:28:16 PDT 2019

Robert,

  I totally agree with you on the use of a two functions interpolation. One to be used up to 1.5 the other one (that seems to me to be well approximated by a linear interpolation) for higher values.

   That would lead to less "underestimation" and to a behavior that seems to be more realistic.

   Cheers,
   R.

Inviato da iPhone di
Eng. Riccardo Brama, Ph.D.