Buttons on bottom not pushable can't save dives

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Aug 10 12:28:09 PDT 2019

Oops, I missed that you had sent email to the mailing list as well...

> On Aug 10, 2019, at 10:14 AM, keller.k at gmx.net wrote:
>
> hello to everybody,
> this problem occure today after installing version 4.9.1.16:
>
> I can't push anymore the buttons on the bottom to save the new dives.
> ( pleas look at the Screenshot)
> The Button "Annehmen " is also hidden by the menue selection button.

The screen layout issue might be fixable by selecting the smaller font in the settings.
But that doesn't explain why the buttons are grayed out. Oh, wait, those only become active once you have downloaded dives and selected at least some of them for accepting...

I just tested this here (but not in German locale) and it works without a problem

> it is also impossible to scroll up or down.
> Neither in Landscape nor in Portait.
>
> any idea how I can fix these Problems.

Not all pages are set up to scroll