Mares Smart Dive Computer + Bluelink pro

Fabio Capriati fabio.capriati at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 06:39:25 PDT 2019

Hi guy, I re-open this thread because I find a possible problem. What
change after last post:
- My phone is updated to Android 9
- A wrong setup on my computer generete a "freedive" log instead of "scuba
diving" like shown on attached picture.

The result is "no new dive" on download also checking "download all dives"
flag.

I have the subsurface log and .CFA btsnooping that I can send who needs.

Regards