Information tab - right column size

Philippe Massart philippe at philmassart.net
Fri Aug 16 07:12:38 PDT 2019

Hello,

A few days ago, I noted that in the Info tab, the size of the right column is affected by the size of following panel (on my setting, the profile panel).

If I extend the size of the info panel, the right part of it can be very big, but the other columns (date, t°, OTU etc.) do not size the same way.

I guess it would be better to have each columns resize the same way.

I compile the last master, but 4.9.1 release gives the same problem.

Philippe