Development Questions

Paul Buxton paulbuxton.mail at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 21 00:19:21 PDT 2019

Hi guys, got a couple of questions.

For windows development/debugging, is there anything I should know that
isn't covered in the INSTALL file. Are there any settings that the
installer configures or anything?
As far as I can see the options are build under WSL using the MinGW, or
with MXE cross compile under a standard Linux box.

Coding style, looking at the coding style it looks mostly the same as the
Kernel coding style, would it be worth using the .clang-format from the
kernel tree?

Any etiquette for proposing changes etc. I should know about beyond
sign-off lines with pull requests?

Cheers,
Paul